Poker Winning Software

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Calcpro

As for the software, Calculatem Pro, I like it. I like that it gives me more options for making decisions. You guys have really produced a top notch product. Keep up the good work.
Anne M.
Calculatem Pro is superb and very clever software. Really helps and highlights plays which I wouldn't normally play. To be honest I am a tourney player rather than ring game. Was just trying to earn the hands quickly on the cash tables so I can use Pro at my favourite sites (Betfair & Eurobet)...seem to do really well there.
Thanks again,
Andrew

I've been using Calculatem for several months and Calculatem Pro for the past week or so. I thought Calculatem was great, Pro is fantastic!Mark S.
I really like Calculatem Pro, i used taxas calculatem, but the pot odds calculator really helps!Aram V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home