Poker Winning Software

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ron Paul: Best Prez Ever

Why I think Ron Paul should be president:

  1. Ron Paul vows to bring down the size of the federal government and give power back to the States.
  2. Ron Paul wants to back our currency with gold and give it the value it once had.
  3. Ron Paul wants to end the war in Iraq and end the practice of nation building.
  4. Ron Paul wants to restore our constitutional rights.
  5. Ron Paul is a family man with strong moral values.

RON PAUL 2008!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • He has my vote!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:31 AM  

  • I am not a U.S. citizen yet, but should be by next March. I will be voting for Dr. Paul. I admire teh values that America has been built upon - the values of U.S. Constitution and the Founding Fathers. Ron Paul is the best!

    By Blogger Adel, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home