Poker Winning Software

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Holdem genius works

I have averaged $224 a day since I got the software (Holdem Genius). What I love about it is the pot-odds calculator there are times I thought I should fold when I should have called in the past. I have been playing poker for a couple years now and I make a nice side income thanks to you from online poker and now I think I do this for a living thanks to you.
Best Regards,Chase T.

Holdem Genius isn't only the greatest training tool I have encountered, but if you won't let pride get in the way, it is the best way to get back on track.
Billy P.AtLOVE

Holdem Genius. It helps me with all of those "borderline" hands.
Thanks againA. S.

Thanks for the tip on Holdem Genius. I have just recently been a net-positive player on other poker websites, but after making my first deposit at Bodog.com and then using the software, I have more than doubled my account in less than a week.Jay S.Monterey, CA
To say that it (Holdem Genius) has merely helped my game would be a gross understatement.
Alex, Massachusetts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home